“Positive Mental Health; Promotion of wellbeing and flourishing in the European youth sector” was an Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership project that was implemented between 2019 and 2021.
The project aimed to promote positive mental health practices in youth work settings by developing a framework, practical tools and pilot training for promoting the mental health and wellbeing of young people (16 – 25 years). The objectives were:
- to develop an evidence based theoretical and methodological integrative framework for youth workers that can be used for the promotion of positive mental health of young people aged 16-25y.
- to develop an innovative and tested multidisciplinary curriculum that can be used by youth workers/trainers and their organisations for the promotion of PMH.
- Improve the competences of youth workers/trainers for working on the promotion of PMH.
- Raise awareness on the importance of PMH and reduction of the stigmatization thereof.
- Develop a network of organisations that are actively involved in the promotion of PMH of young people.
The results of the project are available in the Resources page of this site.